Brandon Green is an Australian businessman who owns an online coffee shop and toy store. He is an avid entrepreneur who enjoys all aspects of business, whether it’s online or offline. He has written a successful self-help book, helping people develop a positive mindset.
Brandon Green is a chronic illness warrior. He developed Long Covid, which progressed into Mold toxicity, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, and EMF sensitivity. His life has been different ever since.
New podcast. 'Let's Go Brandon Green'
It’s a general podcast, in a similar format to The Joe Rogan Experience, hosted by an Australian businessman, 35 years of age who has lived as a Digital Nomad for 5 years before this world went nuts. I’ve since had a baby. I can talk about anything relating to Sports, Entertainment, current events, and business.
I enjoy talking to people and will happily interview you if I see you being a good fit.
I’ve even created a website where I will be linking to people’s websites. I’m trying to set this up as best I can.
I can be a bit cheeky, The conversation is very ‘light-hearted and casual. I want all the guests to feel relaxed.
A BIT MORE ABOUT ME, Brandon Green
- I have a Japanese wife, and a Toddler, live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Worked in the Solar power industry as a door-to-door salesman.
- Have a Coffee Business.
- Build my own websites.
- Have written a self-help book – (Become a Loser to Become a Winner)
- Have written a children‘s book about living with Chronic Illness and experiencing medical gaslighting.
- Have been a ‘Digital Nomad‘ – Lived in Phuket, Thailand, and had my own Cafe there for 3 years.
- Have traveled extensively, to the USA, UK, Europe, Ukraine, Asia, China, and Colombia.
- I have been to North Korea for 3 days on tour.
- I had a strange ‘light allergy’ in 2021, where for 5 days I could no longer tolerate any type of light. The TV and my smartphone felt like a blow torch in front of me… This was alleviated by taking an antihistamine tablet.
- in 2022 – my light allergy flared up again in May – I have been trapped in the dark ever since.
- I enjoy making music, rapping, songwriting, and beat-making for fun.
- I have Phenylketonuria and cannot eat Protein
- I am an atheist but I have noticed a very relaxing and calm feeling when sitting in a church…
- I enjoy meeting people and am always happy to learn new things.
- Trained Acupuncturist
- I have fun making reaction videos, in particular to The David Pakman Show where I review his work.
Let’s Go Brandon! If you are interested, let me know.