Brandon Green is an Australian businessman who owns an online coffee shop and toy store. He is an avid entrepreneur who enjoys all aspects of business, whether it’s online or offline.
Brandon Green has always been interested in learning through dialogue.
New podcast. ‘Let’s Go Brandon Green’
It’s a general podcast, in a similar format to The Joe Rogan Experience, hosted by an Australian businessman, 34 years of age who has lived as a Digital Nomad for 5 years before this world went nuts. I’ve since had a baby. I can talk about anything relating to Sports, Entertainment, current events, business.
I enjoy talking to people and will happily interview you if I see you being a good fit.
I’ve even created a website where I will be linking to people’s websites. I’m trying to set this up as best I can.
I can be a bit cheeky, The conversation is very ‘light-hearted and casual. I want all the guests to feel relaxed.
A BIT MORE ABOUT ME,
- I have a Japanese wife, an 18-month-old baby, live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Work in the Solar power industry.
- Have a small Coffee Business on the side.
- Build my own websites, do my own SEO
- Have written a Children’s book, based on solar power
- Have been a ‘Digital Nomad’ – Lived in Phuket, Thailand, and had my own Cafe there for 3 years.
- Have traveled extensively, the USA, UK, Europe, Ukraine, Asia, China, and Colombia.
- I have been to North Korea for 3 days on a tour.
- I had a strange ‘light-allergy’ last year, where for 5 days I could no longer tolerate any type of light. The TV and my smartphone felt like a blow torch in front of me… This was alleviated by taking an antihistamine tablet.
- I have Phenylketonuria – Cannot eat Protein
- I am an atheist but have noticed a very relaxing and calm feeling when sitting in a church…
- I enjoy meeting people and am always happy to learn new things.
- Trained Acupuncturist
Let’s Go Brandon! If you are interested, let me know.