Brandon Green is an Australian businessman who owns an online coffee shop and toy store. He is an avid entrepreneur who enjoys all aspects of business, whether it’s online or offline. He has written a successful self-help book, helping people develop a positive mindset.
Brandon Green is a chronic illness warrior. He developed Long Covid, which progressed into Mold toxicity, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, and EMF sensitivity. His life has been different ever since.
Brandon Green has always been interested in learning through dialogue.
New podcast. ‘Let’s Go Brandon Green’
It’s a general podcast, in a similar format to The Joe Rogan Experience, hosted by an Australian businessman, 35 years of age who has lived as a Digital Nomad for 5 years before this world went nuts. I’ve since had a baby. I can talk about anything relating to Sports, Entertainment, current events, and business.
I enjoy talking to people and will happily interview you if I see you being a good fit.
I’ve even created a website where I will be linking to people’s websites. I’m trying to set this up as best I can.
I can be a bit cheeky, The conversation is very ‘light-hearted and casual. I want all the guests to feel relaxed.
A BIT MORE ABOUT ME, Brandon Green
- I have a Japanese wife, and a 3-year old Toddler, live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Worked in the Solar power industry as a door-to-door salesman.
- Have a Coffee Business.
- Build my own websites.
- Have written a self-help book – (Become a Loser to Become a Winner)
- Have been a ‘Digital Nomad‘ – Lived in Phuket, Thailand, and had my own Cafe there for 3 years.
- Have traveled extensively, to the USA, UK, Europe, Ukraine, Asia, China, and Colombia.
- I have been to North Korea for 3 days on tour.
- I had a strange ‘light allergy’ in 2021, where for 5 days I could no longer tolerate any type of light. The TV and my smartphone felt like a blow torch in front of me… This was alleviated by taking an antihistamine tablet.
- in 2022 – my light allergy flared up again in May – I have been trapped in the dark ever since.
- I enjoy making music, rapping, songwriting and beatmaking for fun.
- I have Phenylketonuria – Cannot eat Protein
- I am an atheist but I have noticed a very relaxing and calm feeling when sitting in a church…
- I enjoy meeting people and am always happy to learn new things.
- Trained Acupuncturist
- I have fun making funny memes
Let’s Go Brandon! If you are interested, let me know.