Matty Lansdown – podcast host of How to Not Get Sick and Die
I and many others find Matty to be a breath of fresh air in the health industry. A true professional who hasn’t let himself stray away from his true beliefs in giving patients and others true health advice. Not all people want to ‘sell out’ and value the dollar over their morals and instincts, Matty is one we can trust.
In this podcast, he answers questions on:
- The dangers of Sugar, how it has been linked to cancer in humans, and how it is such a bad modern world habit
- Type 3 Diabetes – Resistance to insulin in the brain
- How to replenish the gut with good Probiotics
- Emotional ‘Comfort Eating
- Why do we need Vitamin D and what is the best way to get it
- Matt tells us about his podcast and how it’s been referred to as a ‘One-Stop Shop’ – How to Not Get Sick and Die
- What made him leave the typical career path as one would typically do with his previous work experience and qualifications?
Matty’s Busy Mother’s Collective Facebook Group:
Podcast on Spotify:
Podcast on Apple: